21. We wonвЂ™t feel obligated to hold away with a partnerвЂ™s misogynistic, racist, or intolerant buddies or household.
22. We wonвЂ™t keep quiet about my activism, shave my own body locks, or do just about anything else to tone myself down seriously to fit in with my partnerвЂ™s friends or family members.
23. We wonвЂ™t concur with the myth that IвЂ™m вЂњhigh-maintenanceвЂќ or вЂњa great deal to take care ofвЂќ for ensuring my psychological needs are met.
24. IвЂ™ll demand courtesy, communication, and thoughtfulness about permission from even my many casual partners that are sexual.
25. We wonвЂ™t have sexual intercourse in order to show IвЂ™m liberated.
26. Intercourse will just consist of the thing I need it to consist of. IвЂ™ll please feel free to forego kissing, penetration, sexual climaxes, and just about every other part that isвЂњnormalвЂќ of that I donвЂ™t actually want. Continue reading 50 Liberating Relationship вЂRulesвЂ™ for Feminists to call home By